Table of Content
- Introduction to Chemistry
- History of Chemistry
- Different Types Of Chemistry
- Topics Cover Under By Our Chemistry Assignment Help Experts
- Why You Should Take Our Chemistry Homework Help Services
Chemistry is a field of science that deals with the study of the properties, functions, transformations, structure, and composition of the change of matter. It includes a number of reactions and experiments on the basis of which implications are made and declared. Students who are doing their study in Chemistry needs to write a no. of assignments. If you are searching for the online chemistry homework help then give us a chance to provide the best writing service.
We have a team of most effective and experienced chemistry writers who not only solve the problems of the students but also provide the best quality of assignments to them. Our chemistry assignment help experts are offering online help with chemistry homework to academic students. They have extensive knowledge and experience in their particular field. Our experts have many years of experience in chemistry. You can contact us through live chat or email.
Introduction to Chemistry
Chemistry is an interesting science subject that deals with the properties of individual atoms, the combining of atoms to form molecules and chemical compounds and their interactions through chemical reactions to form different substances. It is also referred to in literary circles as the bridge between the other branches of natural science such as physics, biology, and geology.
History of Chemistry
“Alchemy” is the word from which the term “chemistry” was derived. Alchemy used the use of both science and magic. Professional practitioners of the art of alchemy were known as Alchemist. With time, these people were called “Chemist”.
By the influence of renowned and leading scientists like Sir Francis Bacon and Robert Boyle, chemistry has developed as one of the most sort-after science disciplines. Organic Chemistry, which is one of the most popular sub-branch of chemistry has been developed and acknowledged all over the world due to the dedication and hard work put in by scientists like Justus Von Liebig and Friedrich Wohler.
Different Types Of Chemistry
There are 4 types of chemistry.
- Physical Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
Physical chemistry is the study of atoms, molecules, and compounds based on the concepts and laws of physics. The physical properties of the atoms and molecules are studied in detail in this branch of chemistry. There is a difference between physical chemistry and chemical physics which you are required to understand.
Analytical chemistry deals with the separation, identification, and quantification of the chemical compounds. This is further divided into the qualitative and quantitative analysis which determines the identity of the chemical species and the number of certain compounds in the substance respectively.
This sub-discipline of chemistry involves the study of the structure, properties, and reactions of organic compounds. Organic compounds are those compounds which necessarily contain carbon atoms.
Inorganic chemistry is the study of synthesis and behavior of all chemical compounds other than organic compounds. There are various sub-disciplines including metallurgical chemistry, industrial chemistry, etc.
Chemistry Is Divided Into The Following Branches
Organic Chemistry -
The study of belongings, structure, & reactions of organic compounds.
Inorganic Chemistry -
The learning of inorganic compound & substances
The study of chemical reactions that are taking place within human beings and other living organisms.
Neuro Chemistry -
The learning of Neurochemicals of the living body.
Nuclear Chemistry -
The study of sub-atomic particles.
Quantum chemistry -
The study of the physical basis of the chemical systems by quantum physics.
24/7 Assignment HelpGet step-by-step answers from Top Mentors
Get personalized help for your assignments from top subject matter experts
We break it down for you & deliver the complete explanation acc. to requirements.
We’ll get you unstuck in as few as 15 minutes or within the deadline provided by you.
Topics Cover Under By Our Chemistry Assignment Help Experts
Our experts cover a wide range of chemistry topics such as:
- Industrial Inorganic Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds
- Synthetic Inorganic Chemistry
- Transition Metal Compounds
- Ain Group Compounds
- Organometallic Compounds
- Cluster Compounds
- Bioinorganic Compounds
- Qualitative Theories
- Reaction Pathways
- Thermodynamics & Inorganic Chemistry
- Mechanistic Inorganic Chemistry
- Transition Metal Complexes
Why You Should Take Our Chemistry Homework Help Services
- We, at coursementor, providing the best quality chemistry assignment help to all around the world at low prices. They offer the most excellent academic writing benefits in the following forms:
- We offer assignment help with Science, Accountancy, finances, Computer Science, Sociology, Management, Engineering and different another major course of study followed by the universities.
- Our chemistry assignment help experts always deliver your assignment within the given time period. We have a team of experienced writers holds Masters or Ph.D. qualifications in the field of Chemistry.
- We provide chemistry assignment writing services at reasonable prices.
- Our customer care support team is always available 24/7 for your support.
- Our writers also give you unlimited revision for your chemistry assignment. You can check your assignment until you are satisfied.
You can avail our chemistry assignment help service, and once you become our returning customer, we even offer special discounts. Hurry now & contact us immediately!