Nowadays, every Indian student wants to pursue higher education at universities abroad. But at present, they have plenty of options to choose from in case of location, universities, and courses.
So their first hurdle is to choose the right destination for their study abroad program. To help them, we will explain the top 5 countries chosen by Indian students to study abroad to make it easy to understand which is the best place to study abroad for Indian students.
It is very important for students to choose the right destination for study abroad programs, as it will be a life-changing experience for every student. Students will learn new things while studying abroad and develop new things essential for making a good career.
In today’s era, every student dreams of studying abroad for higher education. Which are the best place to study abroad for Indian students? You will get a satisfying answer to this question in this blog.
As most students live abroad on their own while studying, they become self-dependent. Self-dependency is very crucial for students to make a good carrier.
In the upcoming paragraphs, we will discuss the best places to study abroad for Indian students in 2023. But before that, you should know why study abroad.
Why Study Abroad?
There are numerous benefits of studying abroad. Firstly, you will learn a new language and culture. Apart from this, you will learn new techniques to help you survive in tough conditions. You will become independent as you have to survive there alone on your own. So these are some reasons to study abroad as it helps you to become independent, so it is best to choose to study abroad.
If you want to know how to study abroad for free from India, then you should read our other blog, “(10 Ways) Study Abroad After 12th for Free From India.”
Points To Check Before Choosing Any Place To Study Abroad
When you are searching for the best place to study abroad for Indian students at that time, you should look at these given points.
- Preferred Course
- Cost of Living
- Economic Opportunities
- Language and Culture
The course chosen by you will directly impact your living cost while studying abroad. You must manage your expenses for at least 3 or 4 years if you are pursuing an undergraduate degree. This is because the average or minimum period for an undergraduate degree is 3 or 4 years. So choose your course wisely.
Cost of Living
After tuition fees, the other expenses, like groceries, rent, phone/internet bill, transportation, and other daily expenses, depending upon the country and the city you choose to study or live in. For example, your cost of living will be higher in the USA and Canada compared to Germany and Norway.
By doing foreign degrees are a way to enter the international market and search for overseas job opportunities. Then you choose to study directly impacts this point, as it depends upon the country’s laws whether they allow you to work after completing your degree. Also if they allow you to work then how long can you work there. So choose a country that allows you to work and that helps you improve your practical knowledge.
Language and Culture
Most of the students choose traditional courses to experience a new culture and language and also get a degree that is globally recognized. The country’s culture that you want to study impacts a lot on your personality.
These are the points you should consider before selecting the best place to study abroad for Indian students.
Best Place To Study Abroad For Indian Students
Here is the list of the top 5 countries Indian students choose to study abroad. You can select any one of these countries according to your convenience. We will explain the benefits of studying in these countries along with their top universities and popular courses.
- The United States
- The United Kingdom
Benefits Of Studying In The USA
There are numerous benefits of studying at an institute in the United States, see below.
- The United States is the hub of top universities worldwide. It has the most number of universities on the top 100 universities list. You will get the best education from the best tutors in the world. The United States has been at the top of the list of the best countries for education for two consecutive years.
- You will experience diversity in food and culture while studying in the United States. You can find variety in food and culture when you travel from one state to another state of USA. Every state in the USA has its own famous and special food item. One of the best things about this is that you can easily visit from one state to another without a permit or visa.
- The most important benefit of studying in the USA is getting international experience for your resume. It will make your profile more valuable, and you will be given preference for any job you apply for.
So these are some reasons why the USA is one of the best places to study abroad for Indian students.
If you want to know What is i20 visa form, then you should read our other blog, “What is i20 visa form: Solve the mystery related to it.”
Top Universities In The USA
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- The New School
- Northeastern University
- Columbia University
- Rice University
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
- Georgia Institute of Technology
Popular Courses And Their Fees In The USA
|Top courses||Duration||Average annual tuition fees|
|BSc Nursing (BSN)||4 years||$45,000/ year|
|MBBS (BS+MD+Residency)||8-10 years||$40,000/ year|
|LLM||1 year||$60,000/ year|
|MA Applied Economics||2 years||$35,000/ year|
|MBA||2 years||$70,000/ year|
|MPH||1 to 2 years||$50,000/ year|
|MSc Computer Science||1 to 2 years||$50,000/ year|
|MSc Data Science||1 to 2 years||$70,000/ year|
Benefits Of Studying In The UK
Due to the following benefits the UK is one of the best place to study abroad for Indian students.
- According to the OECD Better Life Index, UK people rank their satisfaction at 6.5 out of 10. This is more than the average ranking. It also ranks well in jobs, sales, education, and skills, which are essential for any international student.
- The UK is well-known for its education system and quality education. According to the QS World University Rankings 2021, the UK had eight universities in the top 50.
- Students who study in the UK can have exposure to a wide range of cultures. This is because around 14 or 15 percent of the population of the UK is born outside the UK, which is about 9.5 million people. So you can say that the UK is the best place to study abroad for Indian students.
If you want a scholarship but don’t know how to get one. Then read our blog, “How to get Scholarship to Study Abroad For Indian Students?”
Top Universities In The UK
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- University College London
- The University of Edinburgh
- The University of Manchester
- The University of Law
- Swansea University
- University of Dundee
- London School of Economics
- University of St Andrews
Popular Courses And Their Fees In The UK
- BSc, Data Science and Business Analytics
- MSc, Business Analytics
- MSc, Business Analytics and Management Sciences
- MSc, Business Analytics and Big Data
Average Annual Fee
- £18,000 – £29,500
Management (MBA and MIM)
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master’s in Management (MIM)
- Global Executive MBA
- Master’s in Financial Analysis
Average Annual Fee
- £40,000 to £1,00,000
Computer Science & IT
- MSc, Computing Science
- MSc, Artificial Intelligence
- MSc, IT Security Management
- MSc, Data Science
- MSc, Cyber Security
- £19,000 – £40,000
- MB BChir
- BSc Medicine
- MBBS Medicine
- BMBS Medicine
- £22,000 – £52,000
Benefits Of Studying In Canada
To know why Canada is on the list of the best place to study abroad for Indian students, you should read about the benefits of studying at a Canadian university.
- If you want a quality life, Canada is made for you. Canada ranks 1 for quality of life. According to the World University Rankings, Canada has 4 student-friendly cities out of 100.
- One of the best things about studying in Canada is the opportunity to explore the climate, culture, and way of living life, which is beyond comparison.
- From elementary to post-secondary study, Canada is well known for its quality education. In Canada, at the university level, even 2 out of 5 tutors hold at least 1 international degree.
Because of these factors, Canada is on the list of the best place to study abroad for Indian students.
Do you want to apply for a non-SDS visa for Canada, then you should read our blog, “Unveil Non-SDS Visa Success Rate In 2023.”
Top Universities In Canada
- University of Toronto
- University of British Columbia
- McGill University
- McMaster University
- University of Alberta
- University of Montreal
- University of Calgary
- University of Waterloo
- University of Ottawa
- Western University
Popular Courses And Their Fees In Canada
|Course Name||Approximate Annual Fee|
|Bachelors in Business & Management||56,000 CAD|
|Bachelors in Computer Science & IT||55,500 CAD|
|Masters in Business & Management||52,700 CAD|
|Masters in Computer Science & IT||52,500 CAD|
|Memorial University of Newfoundland||11,460 CAD|
|University of Regina||20,050 CAD|
|Royal Roads University||27,600 CAD|
|Bachelors in Natural Sciences||53,000 CAD|
|Masters in Social Sciences||37,000 CAD|
Benefits Of Studying In Australia
Below, you will learn the top reasons to choose Australia for your study abroad program.
- You will have a chance to get a quality education from some of the top universities in Australia. Students can choose from various courses if they choose Australia for their higher study.
- There are numerous scholarships available for International students in Australia. The Australian government gives $200 million worth of scholarships mainly to International students who want to study at Australian universities.
- Australia is the home of some of the top-ranked student-friendly cities. Australia has 7 cities in the list of top cities according to the QS world ranking.
- Gold Coast
These were some of the reasons to put Australia on the list of the best place to study abroad for Indian students.
Top Universities In Australia
- The Australian National University
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Sydney
- The University of New South Wales
- The University of Queensland
- Monash University
- The University of Western Australia
- The University of Adelaide
- University of Technology, Sydney
- University of Wollongong
Popular Courses In Australia For International Students
- Actuarial Science
- Agricultural sciences
- Biomedical engineering
- Core engineering
- Earth sciences
- Computer science & information technology
- Tourism & hospitality management
Stream Wise Study Cost In Australia
|Streams||Annual average fee|
|Science||AUS$ 21,000 – AUS$ 39,000|
|Commerce||AUS$ 24,000 – AUS$ 39,000|
|Engineering||AUS$ 26,000 – AUS$ 39,000|
|Arts||AUS$ 21,000 – AUS$ 33,000|
Benefits Of Studying In Germany
Studying in Germany has many benefits as an international student, because of which is also considered as one of the best place to study abroad for Indian students. Let’s discuss below the benefits of studying in Germany.
- In Germany, higher education in public universities is almost free for both domestic and international students. The state funds higher education in Germany’s public universities.
- Students will get a degree from a german university that will be globally recognized. Also, they will be taught in English at German universities. It is also a plus point for the Indian students going to Germany for their higher study.
- Germany gives a chance to students to stay in Germany after their studies. It gives students more job opportunities.
Top Universities In Germany
- University of Munich
- Ruprecht Karls University Heidelberg
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- Technical University of Munich
- Free University of Berlin
- University of Bonn
- University of Hamburg
- University of Freiburg
- University of Gottingen
- Eberhard Karls University of Tubingen
- Technische Universitat Dresden
- University of Wurzburg
Popular Courses In Germany
- Business Management
- Maths & Computer Science
- Fine & Applied Arts
- Natural Sciences
- Life Sciences
These were the list of countries that are mostly chosen by the Indian students. You can choose any of these 5 countries for studying abroad.
In this blog, we have discussed the 5 best place to study abroad for Indian students. The USA, the UK, Canada, Australia, and Germany are the countries that are on the list due to their quality education, top universities, and their standard of living.
We hope you have enjoyed reading this blog, “best place to study abroad for Indian students.” For more interesting blogs like this, keep visiting our website.
FAQs (Best place to study abroad for Indian students)
Which is the best country to study abroad for Indian students in 2023?
The best country for Indian students to study abroad in 2023 is Germany. Germany is boosting numerous universities like the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Technical University of Munich, Freie Universitat Berlin, and many other top-ranked universities.
Which country is most friendly for Indian students?
Here is the name of the top 5 countries that are considered friendly for Indian students:
What is the studying abroad cost for Indian students?
Cost of undergraduate studies: The price of an undergraduate degree may vary from 8 lakhs to 20 lakhs of rupees. Cost of postgraduate study: The annual cost of postgraduate study vary from 9.1 lakhs to INR 22 lakhs INR. The cost of an MBA program may be more than INR 30 lakhs annually.
Which is the best country to study abroad for indian students for free?
One of the top countries with free colleges is Norway. The majority of Norwegian state universities and colleges get public funding in Norway. As a result, you are able to study in public universities and receive a free education in Norway.
Which country is the cheapest to study abroad in?
Here is the list of the top 7 countries that offer cheap study to Indian students: