Are you thinking about moving to Australia? Are you planning to become a permanent resident of Australia? You have certainly landed on the right page. We are here to help you with all the guidance that can help you get Australia Permanent Residency without any hurdles.
Whether you have traveled to Australia for work purposes or for your further studies, the first thing you need to do is to create a visa for the same. For permanent residency in Australia, you need to first check all the PR visa forms and then the privileges you are going to avail yourself. With Australia Permanent Residency, you can reside and pursue your profession for up to 5 years.
To make it more clear about the same, let’s first understand what it is and then take things ahead.
Australia Permanent Residency: Synopsis
When it comes to Australia Permanent Residency, it helps you reside in the respective country permanently. To become a citizen, it is important for the applicant to reside in Australia for 4 years. After you have done the same, you can consider applying for citizenship in Australia. It helps you get your family members to this part of the world. There is a lot more to it, but it is important that you first understand the eligibility criteria and benefits the visa grant brings into play.
Australia Permanent Residence Visa Grant: Perks
Below mentioned are a few of the benefits that you avail yourself of with the Australia permanent residence visa grant. Take a look:
- You get to live and work in the respective country.
- You are allowed to get your family members.
- Your children can avail free education as per the set standards by the Government.
- You are also going to benefit from the health and work-related laws set by the Government.
- Because of your PR status, you can also provide your relatives with grant sponsorship.
These are the benefits that you get with the Australia Permanent Residence Visa Grant. But, to avail of the benefits, at first, you need to tick all the boxes in terms of eligibility criteria that have been discussed in the below-mentioned segment. Check it out.
Australia Permanent Residency: Eligibility Criteria
Take a look at the Australia Permanent Residency Visa Grant eligibility criteria that you need to match to take the process ahead:
- Age Factor: the age limit for permanent residency in Australia is 45 years.
- Occupation: Another criterion that you need to take care of has your occupation as a part of the MLTSSL list.
- Point’s Grid: Here, it is important that you avail 65 points to enhance the chances of approval.
- English language test: If you really want to get your visa approved to reside in Australia permanently, then you need to crack excellent grades on the English language test.
- Health: It is important that you have the documents that prove that you have good health and character.
- Skills: It is important that you get your skills addressed as per your academic background and work experience
These are the eligibility criteria that you need to tick to enhance the chances of getting your visa approved for availing Australia Permanent Residency Visa. Now, let’s move and check with the process of applying for the respective visa to move ahead.
Australia Permanent Residency Visa: Application Process
Before moving ahead with this process, it is very important that you check with the above-mentioned eligibility criteria. If you are not ticking all the boxes mentioned in the above segment, then there is no point in moving ahead. Your application is not going to be approved. But, if you have everything covered, then below mentioned are the steps that you must follow to complete the Australia PR process. Take a look:
Step 1 – The first and the most important step of all is assessing whether you are matching all the eligibility criteria or not.
Step 2 – After you are clear with the criteria, the next important aspect is to consider skill assessment through a designated representative.
Step 3 – After this, you need to get your Expression of Interest submitted.
Step 4 – Lastly, you need to submit your visa application with all the documents as specified.
These are the steps that need to be followed to get the approval you are looking for. It is important that you take every single step one at a time to get that done appropriately. This can enhance the chances of covering all with perfection and get your PR tag a lot more convincing.
Australia Permanent Residency Visa: Processing Time
If you are thinking about the time taken to get your Australia Permanent Residency Visa approved, then the below-mentioned pointers can assist. Check it out:
- Skill Assessment – The first and the most important step that you need to take is having your work experience and education background assessed. This is done by designated authorities as and when you submit all your documents. This process can take up to 45-60 days to be covered.
- EOI (Expression of Interest)– The next important step is to get your interests clear through your skills selected. Your chances of ITA or Invitation to Apply to depend on the scores you get. The higher the score, the quicker your application process is going to get.
- Visa Application – As and when you get your ITA, it is important that you get your visa application submitted to DIBP. This can take up to 2 months after you get your ITA.
- Verification & Medicals – You must apply for verifications and medicals as and when you get your ITA. It assists you in getting your documents submitted faster and enhances the chances of getting the quicker nod for a PR visa.
- Approving The Visa – As and when you get all the documents submitted, it takes 3 to 5 months for DIBP to research and come to a conclusion to approve or not.
Hopefully, you have a complete understanding of how you can get your Australia Permanent Residency. If you are looking for more assistance, then you can consider taking assistance from experts in the business. They are going to help you all the way through and assist you in getting your approval to the land down under. Good luck!
How can I get permanent residency in Australia?
There are many ways to immigrate to Australia – through family, employment, humanitarian status, and refugee.
Which state is easy to get PR in Australia?
Tasmania is the state of Australia where you can easily get PR.